All of our regular, daytime, lectures are open-seating. Reserved seating is not an option for these daytime events so please arrive early if you have a preferred seat. A seat map of the theater is available.
Students with free admission (excepting Town Hall Scholars) are to sit in the Upper Balcony only.
Our special evening event is reserved seating only.
Please see the parking map for various parking lot options in the area
Complimentary, new and improved assisted listening devices are now available for the Town Hall audience! They will be set up right outside the box-office inside the theater. Please see the Saroyan website for more information.
All morning lectures begin at 10:30am. The lecture itself lasts approximately 1 hour and is generally followed immediately by a fifteen minute question and answer period.
- Please select your tickets carefully because tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable. If you are unable to use a ticket that you have purchased we recommend giving the ticket to a friend.
- All tickets purchased by September 15th will be mailed for receipt during the first week of October.
- Tickets purchased after September 15th will be held at Will Call at the Saroyan Box office on the day of the event.
Please review Saroyan Theater’s Bag policy. The convention center can be contacted at (559) 445-8100 for special accommodations or questions.
Evening Tickets (with the exception of tickets included in a sponsorship package) are only being sold through Ticketmaster. You can purchase your reserved seats through the Ticketmaster link on our website (fees apply). No additional fees will be charged if tickets are purchased in person at the Fresno Convention Center Box Office at 700 “M” Street. This box office is open Monday-Friday from 10am-6pm.
- Please note, guest tickets are subject to seat availability.
- If we approach theater capacity for any given lecture, guest passes will be honored on a first-come, first served basis.
- Lost guest tickets will not be replaced.
Please join us for our annual special evening event, featuring Dennis Miller: America, How Can We All Play Nice Again? Tuesday, November 5, 2019. William Saroyan Theater. Lecture at 7:30pm. VIP reception beginning at 5:30 p.m.
Evening event ticket orders can not be processed by mail. Please purchase your reserved seats through the Ticketmaster link on our website (Ticketmaster fees apply). No additional fees will be charged if purchased in person at the Fresno Convention Center Box Office: 700 ”M“ Street, Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Lecture ONLY Tickets
VIP Reception Sold Out
Generous Anonymous Patron
The Frances F. Ermoian Memorial Lecture
Ralph Ermoian Foundation &
Harry M. Ermoian Foundation
Annette & Bob Smittcamp
Educational Employees Credit Union
Sharon Hanley Lecture
Harris Ranch Inn & Restaurant
Bernice and Jack Woolf Lecture
See More Donors