All of our regular, daytime, lectures are open-seating. Reserved seating is not an option for these daytime events so please arrive early if you have a preferred seat. A seat map of the theater is available.
Students with free admission (excepting Town Hall Scholars) are to sit in the Upper Balcony only.
Please see the parking map for various parking lot options in the area
- Please select your tickets carefully because tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable. If you are unable to use a ticket that you have purchased we recommend giving the ticket to a friend.
- All tickets purchased by September 16th will be mailed for receipt during the first week of October.
- Tickets purchased after September 16th will be held at Will Call at the Saroyan Box office on the day of the event.
Please review Saroyan Theater’s Bag policy. The convention center can be contacted at (559) 445-8100 for special accommodations or questions.
Complimentary, new and improved assisted listening devices are now available for the Town Hall audience! They will be set up right outside the box-office inside the theater. Please see the Saroyan website for more information.
All morning lectures begin at 10:30am. The lecture itself lasts approximately 1 hour and is generally followed immediately by a fifteen minute question and answer period.
- Please note, guest tickets are subject to seat availability.
- If we approach theater capacity for any given lecture, guest passes will be honored on a first-come, first served basis.
- Lost guest tickets will not be replaced.
When speakers have current books, Barnes and Noble provides books for sale and authors will sign your editions.